Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Various tidbits.

  • I knit on the bus for the first time yesterday on the way to school - I actually had a fellow passenger ask me if she could watch! :)
  • I started school last night and choir was awesome - and my sister is in it with me, which is even awesomer (I say that's a word, therefore it is).
  • Sociology of Sex Roles begins tonight - this should be interesting!
  • It will be a small (or big!) miracle if I can get into SFSU this coming Fall. *sigh* This is stressing me out. But I have good grades and found out I've got a connection in the music dept, so we'll see...
  • I CANNOT WAIT for knit group tomorrow. After this crazy week, I need it very badly.
  • I'm also looking forward to some much-needed cuddle time with Nathan tonight. I've barely seen him for two days now!
  • We have a "post-marital" counseling session tomorrow with our Pastor as a check-up. I have to take some time off work for it (awww, darn. /sarcasm). It should be good.
  • I am SO GLAD to be back in school!!

No comments: