Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bad Day --> Good Day

(Warning: This is another "stream of consciousness" kind of post.)

Yesterday was not such a good day (if you couldn't tell by my somewhat depressing post), but today has been MUCH better! Last night I pretty much took it easy (I skipped out on choir! *Gasp*), even though I ended up staying up late to finish studying for my test today. But mostly I just chilled and "watched TV" (in our home, that means either watching TV shows off the network website or iTunes, or a Netflix DVD). Oh yeah, and I had fun texting Tracy back and forth for a little while...oddly it helped me focus on my homework (and made me feel better).

At work I've been kicking butt (nailed one account I've been trying to get, and nearly have another one for an airplane - first one of those! - that my dad's been pressuring me about. Hopefully tomorrow.) and I've got like 5 other clients that I need to quote new policies for. I might delegate a couple of those, though. If I can get all of them booked this month, I'll exceed my goal for March!

This coming Sunday Nathan's working, so I'm going to just take it easy, at least in the afternoon. I'm not 100% sure what I'm going to do Sunday AM. The current plan is to go to Christ Presbyterian with Chaun & Tracy, but I found out that the pastor at my parents' church (the one I grew up in) is leaving and his last Sunday is this coming Sunday. I'm not *super* close to him, but enough that I might feel kinda bad not going to my parent's church this week. *sigh*

But anyway, I'm gonna try to take the afternoon to just relax at home and do what I feel like doing...or not do anything at all. I might work on the crochet blanket I haven't worked on in forever. For some reason I thought about it today and thought it might be nice to do some crocheting since I haven't done any for quite some time now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly won't pressure you to come to CPC but I would LOVE to have you there!!
I am so glad to hear that you are starting to take a little time to chill and just deal.
Good for you! See you tonight, late I heard but I will be there.