Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Updating...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and I'm working on simplifying and streamlining my life at the moment. That's translated to my blog here as well.

I'm most likely going to do a series of posts on my other blog, and since some of my readers here might want to see what's up on my other blog, I added a feed under "about me" to you can see what's going on over there. There might be some posts that really could fit in either of my blogs, but the other one needs a little love as you can see haha!

I might eventually just combine my blogs, but for now, this should work.

To finish off this post, I leave you with this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, I lied. I started another project (the mesh bag pattern on the Sugar & Cream wrapper thingie). But in my defense, it is for my mom for mother's day. And it worked up REALLY fast. And it's crocheted, so it could be said I didn't lie (Ok, that's another lie). I'm nearly done with the mesh part (one or two more rounds), and then I just have the top edge and the handle to finish. I'll put a few things in the bag when I give it to her (like chocolate).

Here's another picture so you can see it in all it's glory:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It feels good to be working on a crochet project again. My poor neglected crochet hooks. *sigh*

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my that's cute! I am knitting a bag... it's taking a bit of time. lol

Anonymous said...

Cute bag...it's a great idea for Mother's Day!